Prepositional Phrase Poem :-)

Who I Am



I am a flying Eagle
That soars high in the sky.
Once in my nest, a hatching egg
Became an indolent eaglet that knows nothing
But now, fully grown and mature
Not afraid of taking any risk,
Not frightened to become a tumbling Eagle
I am an Eagle that is ready to take any challenge,
A challenge that will help me reach my destination,
A challenge that will help me fly higher and faster.
I believe I'm almost there to the top
Can't wait to touch the reaching sky
And taste the luscious success.




2 comments:

  1. ains your participial poem is good!!!! It tells us how you have changed since you were a child. Now, you are a mature lady. { char ! } oh, by the way, our prepositional poem was not distributed to us by Mrs. Z. just commenting. :))

    ReplyDelete